- Customer Services
- Contact Us
Did You Know we offer Payment Options?
Our Customer Service Representatives can assist you with a variety of payment options. Click on the next button below and see all the ways we have to make your life easier.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Did you know we offer Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)? With EFT, your payment is deducted electronically each month from your checking or savings account and you can experience the convenience of paying your utility bill every month on time. Ask DPU to deduct funds electronically from your bank account and you'll never miss a payment.
Did you know we offer Rebates?
DPU has rebates available to residential customers to help make their home more energy efficient. Rebates apply to residential customers who are installing new natural gas appliances, replacing electric appliances with natural gas or converting existing gas appliances from propane to natural gas.
For over 100 years,
DPU has been committed to maintaining a staff of competent, well-trained employees, dedicated to providing safe, reliable, and economical utility services for our customers. Using FIVE DIVISIONS, Administrative, Electric, Natural Gas, Water, and Wastewater...to achieve ONE GOAL...to provide the level of service that is expected.
Click here to Report a Utility outage or leak online or call our Dispatcher at 803.268.4100
Manage My Account
With DPU's Online payment Services, you have an online tool at your fingertips to help you manage your accounts and pay your utility bills online. View & Pay Bill
Orangeburg City Council
September 1, 2015 7:00 P.M.
1. Consideration of August 18, 2015, City Council Minutes
2. Consideration of August 11, 2015, Special City Council Minutes
3. Dr. Julius Babb – RMC Vein Center
4. Ms. Michelle A. Shepherd- South Carolina Department of Transportation
5. Third Reading of an Ordinance amending the Budget for the City of Orangeburg, SC, for
7. Third Reading of an Ordinance to adopt a Budget for the operation of the Department of
8. Third Reading of an Ordinance increasing the annual salaries of the Office of Mayor and
9. Character Trait Proclamation for September 2015,”Leadership”
10. Appointments to City Grievance Committee
11. Matters pertaining to the Department of Public Utilities
12. Legal Matter
John H. Yow
Feel free to contact us
Address: 29115 is DPU's point of reference zip code for the National Weather Service
1016 Russell St.,
Orangeburg, SC 29115
Follow DPU on Twitter
29115 is DPU's point of reference zip code for the National Weather Service
|DPU 2015 Closing Schedule|
|Holiday Name||Day of Week||Date|
|Good Friday||Friday||Apr. 03, 2015|
|Memorial Day||Monday||May 25, 2015|
|Independence Day||Friday||Jul. 03, 2015|
|Labor Day||Monday||Sep. 07, 2015|
|Thanksgiving Day||Thursday||Nov. 26, 2015|
|Friday After Thanksgiving||Friday||Nov. 27, 2015|
|Christmas Eve||Thursday||Dec. 24, 2015|
|Christmas Day||Friday||Dec. 25, 2015|